Get Involved in the Galway mini Mind Body Experience
Before you read any more, let me introduce myself. My name is Freddy Roberts, together with my partner Lorraine, we are the organisers behind the Galway Mini Mind Body Experience. Many people in the Irish holistic community may know us from the 275 Holistic fairs we have organised in the last 10 years or you may be one of the 95,000 people who has visited these events. While we really enjoy running these events, with the Dublin & Cork Mind Body Experience and the Galway Mini Mind Body Experience we want to do something different.
Our aims are simple –
- To create Ireland’s largest holistic events. Make them accessible & affordable for the whole Irish holistic community and those promoting a more conscious & healthy lifestyle so they could share their work & experience.
- To allow the public free entry to the events and all talks, workshops & classes.
- To show people how they can make a positive difference in their lives and embrace a better and healthier self.
If you like what you have read and would like to find out how you could be a part of the event check out the links below. There are many ways to get involved.
Become an Exhibitor
Stand costs start at only €75 Vat inclusive for the event. If you are interested in exhibiting and reaching hundreds of new customers Contact us
Become a Presenter: Talks & Workshops
We have 20 hours of talks & workshops slots available. We provide the space along with the advertising free of charge, so long as the talk or workshop is free for the public to attend. So if you have a passion for sharing your experiences & knowledge and would like to promote what interests you Contact us
Lead one of the Yoga & Meditation Classes
We have 10 hours of class slots available. We provide the space along with the advertising free of charge, so long as the class is free for the public to participate. So if you are interested in introducing people to the benefits of yoga or inviting those familiar to new styles and would like to promote your classes & schools Contact us
Volunteer – Be part of it
We are looking for volunteers to be a part of the event. If you are interested in
- Helping to manage the talks, workshops & classes
- Manning the information points
- Recording & broadcasting at the event
- Social media management
We would love to hear from you. Open to everybody and ideal for students doing media & events management courses. As a volunteer give you plenty of time to attend the free talks, workshops and classes that you’re interested in and make sure you are covered with all the health & safety & legal stuff, so if you’re interested Contact us