Agnieszka (Yoga Stretch Galway)
Agnieszka from YOGA STRETCH GALWAY is a fully qualified, insured and registered with Yoga Alliance YOGA Teacher (200RYT) based in Galway.
Agnieszka’s passion for yoga started in 2002 when she attended her first yoga and meditation class in Poland. For 2 – 3 years she continued her practice in Shivananda style. Later she tried also Bikram yoga, but only when started practising in Hatha tradition, she found her true connection to yoga. In 2010 she completed her 200h Yoga Teacher Training with Green Lotus Yoga school and since then she’s offering Hatha Yoga classes in Galway.
Agnieszka is also a trained practitioner of USUI REIKI 1 & FENG SHUI. She has a huge passion for mindfulness, self – care and energy healing.
Therefore her classes are not only a combination of breathing & yoga poses. Beside visualization based meditation, she often integrates positive affirmations and self – healing into her yoga sessions.
All classes are offered at “Drop In” rates and are open to Women & Men.
Regular Morning & Lunchtime Yoga with Agnieszka, all year round:
1. Morning Yoga ( Open Level) 10:30 -11:30am – Galway Wellness Studio – Terryland House
2. Lunchtime Yoga (Improvers )12:30-1:25 pm – Cumasú Centre – Doughiska
1. Lunchtime Yoga ( Beginners )12:30-1:15 pm – Cumasú Centre – Doughiska
Agnieszka also offers Summer OUTDOOR Yoga Sessions in 3 locations in Galway:
1. Thursday Mornings – Nolan Park – Renmore
2. Saturday Mornings – Leisureland – Salthill Park
3. Sunday Mornings – Merlin Woods – Doughiska.
For updates follow Yoga Stretch Galway on:
For queries contact Agnieszka via:
☎️ (+353) 857423566